PAiN

a voice is screaming inside of me.
screaming for things that ought to be.
some words unsaid and things not done,
some of the reasons why i can't move on.

as time pass by, some feelings I still hide
and the hurt grows deeper and darker inside.
Minutes turn to hours and hours into days
so many things coming together in different ways.

hot fire and sharp thorns tear at my heart
burning, hurting, and tearing me apart.
at times I feel such rage and bitterness
for this life and the pains that seem so endless.

I lose the desire to live and to go on.
some hope and faith already left and gone.
All of what's left are quite lost,
because of some things of the past.

where are the friends who ought to be there?
where are the people who, I thought, will care?
where is the love, the joy, the bliss?
why are there only problems that never cease?

life, it seems, has left me alone and weak
so weak, that I cannot even speak
but are there really ears willing to listen,
so that this pain I feel will lessen?

all have different lives and things to tend to
different things to think about and things to do.
will there ever be anyone who'll care enough to ask
ask about the girl hiding inside the mask.

even with the tears inside,
facing the world with a big smile.
msking the hurt and the pains all together.
the mask I wear is getting heavier.

how I wish for this misery to end.
I pray to God for some grace to send.
send me some angel in this lonely earth
for I'm losing hope with all these hurt.

Comments

  1. Tomorrow...

    Tomorrow is a new day, but still we run
    Afraid of the unknown, of the new sun
    Afraid to climb the mountain, and see
    That beyond the clouds, we could be free

    Tomorrow is a new day, a new sun rise
    Yet we turn away, with a tear in the eye
    Afraid we are to make a huge mistake
    Afraid that our hearts will just break

    Tomorrow is a new day, a mystery
    But still we rather stick to history
    Afraid of been alone on that road
    With no one to help with that load

    Tomorrow is a new day, another choice
    So just listen to your heart, to that voice
    Because deep inside the answer is there
    And to yourself you ought to be fair

    (Copyright Me, Tx)

    A Cloud Away...

    What ever you do, never stop believing
    Otherwise, what is your reason for living
    So keep going, never loose your mark
    Even when there are clouds and the sky is dark

    You never know what will happen tomorrow
    Each new day is one that might end your sorrow
    So just move on, and don't wonder why
    Because not everything in this world is a lie

    Sometimes the sun is just a cloud away
    Getting ready to shine on you everyday
    So hold on, always keep alive that hope
    And don't be afraid to grab that rope

    In this world, alone never you will be
    You just need to open your eyes and see
    That someone is always going to be there
    And no matter what, will always care.

    (Copyright Me, Tx)


    Ps: initailly both poems were writen for some else in need but today you are defenetely that person so I send them to you...
    ****************************************

    Hey ... Well seems that today is my day... Well I know that usually I never ask this question and let others do that step coz I can’t force anyone to open up but guess in this case well I’m going to do something I usually don’t do...
    And ask you who is truly behind that mask coz up to now I never really said anything when you gave me happy answers but I obviously can stop just accepting that response... So I'm asking you to open up...Don’t be scared to do so... I don't say that I will give you the answers that you wanna hear, I'll just try and be a friend and be honest... that’s the least I can do... I can’t force you to open up, I wont even push you...it's your choice and whatever you decide, I'm fine with that...but do know that I'm there to listen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps : Just in case you didnt recognize me well it's Oliver

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts