CRYiNG SKY

It's raining again. Well, I thought the storm has passed, but here comes the rain again.
Darn. What kind of summer is this? Or, well, is this rain just a result of my, er, singing(^_^) a while ago? Oh well.

Anyhow, we didn't have electricity for three whole days. It's insufferuble! No internet, no TV, no hot baths, no cellphones (yeah, I didn't charge my phone prior to the black-out. heck, like I knew that there's gonna be a black out. oh well. my poor ignorant self.), and a decrease in water supply.

That Typhoon Chanchu (we call it 'Caloy' here in the Philippines) did a lot of damage this country. *sigh* Not to mention the number of houses wrecked, leaving hundrers or thousands of people homeless, the death toll, and the number of missing people. God, help us all.

Anyhow, it's alread midnight. Grr.. Midnight.. and it's still raining!

Yeah, so I said I love the rain, but well, if it's like this.. then, uh.. forget what I said, alright?

darn it.

--

oh yeah. I'm still having problems with my friggin' self and this freakin' life.

Comments

Popular Posts