JUST A THoUGHT

it just feels so bad when you have this humongous urge to see and be with someone then suddenly realize that you will not be with that person for a month and a half. It's agonizing.

it's just quite frightening when you have gotten so used being with this person for almost every single day for the past half year then having to separate for a time. It's very unsettling.

But then again when this fogged brain clears up, it's not that much of a deal. But to heck with it, I'm just fooling myself.

But maybe I'm not.

For one thing, separation is needed for space and for individual growth. As I quote him, "Let us grow as individuals so that we may become even stronger when together." Atta boy.

This is a time for self-adjustment and such. And a time for the friends who stuck by, for better or for worse. For one thing, this is only a physical separation.

So then again, I have to stop talking to myself and get on with business. There are so many things to be done, and well, before I know it, September's just around the corner. Lalalala....

* The City of Lights and the Pearl of the Orient... 1116km / 693 miles / 603 nautical miles away from each other but still, they're both GMT+8:00.

Comments

Popular Posts