HoME..

..at last.

I haven't been able to come home for two weeks.. Well, for one thing, let me get this straight.. The dorm is a dorm and this house in Lipa is my home. And I just missed being here.

We have just arrived home from a performance with the Musica Chiesa, C5, Noel Cabangon, Bukas Palad, and Hangad in Shangri-La for the Jesuit Communication Foundation.

It has been a very long week, and I only had two classes for this week. The rest were pretty much non-existent due to the loads of performances. We had the Metro Manila Community Orchestra(MMCO) Christmas Concert last Tuesday. I think the concert was entitled Adeste Fideles 2007. Then came the December 7 performance of the whole of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony by the University of the Philippines-Orchestra followed by some pieces from Handel's Messiah(yep, including the eternal Halleluiah Chorus) then some Christmas Songs arranged by Dr.Ramon Santos and Lucio San Pedro. I think that was the most tasking event, including the rehearsals for the Ninth.

Thankfully, Mama was able to watch the Symphony's performance, so we had dinner with Ralph then she slept over in my dorm. Papa was just able to watch the performance in Shangri-La, so that he can take us home. We just had rehearsals for the MMCO's Bach Oratorios, then it's straight to Shang.

Anyhow, I've been so stressed lately... >yawn<

Comments

Popular Posts