Of Pullips and My Dreams


Well, I've recently discovered that existence of pullip dolls. And I'm yearning or this one(on the pic) so bad. It's really, really pretty.. it's just that its price ain't that pretty. Haha. It's priced at 6,900 pesos. Well, if I were a doll collector, I'd buy one right now. Problem is, I'm not. And I don't have the luxury to spend that amount on something that I'll just look at. I'm saving for bigger things that are always in my dreams. And I dream BIG. They will all come to me, I suppose. In time and in faith.. I know they will. Soon.

Well, here are more information borrowed from my friend Wiki regarding Pullip Dolls:
Pullip is a collectible fashion doll. It was created by the Korean company Cheonsang Cheonha and marketed by JUN Planning of Japan. Since the release in 2003, other types of dolls were added to the Pullip line: the male doll Namu, male doll Taeyang, younger girl Dal, and miniature versions of Pullips called Little Pullip.

Pullip dolls are released on a monthly basis, and there are additional limited release exclusives sold occasionally. Each edition has a unique name with distinct face make-up, hair, outfit, accessories, and box.

The Pullip has a unique eye mechanism that allows the eyes to move back and forth and wink, using levers on the back of the head. Pullips are highly articulated and can be personalized or customized. They are about 12 inches tall with oversized heads. The body is about 9 inches tall (1:6 scale), the size of many fashion dolls such as Barbie and Jenny.

Click here to read more >>>


Comments

Popular Posts