I'm walking on sunshine, woah-oh!

I'm back and I feel great! :)

After a few days of fever and flu, I had so much fun in our Baguio-La Union-Dagupan-Manila trip... The sickness was so worth the fun! Thanks so much to Ralph's family for making taking me everywhere! It was so much fun, and I really want to go back soon! It was so cold up there that I forgot about the heat here in Manila. I'm already developing headaches due to the heat. :(

Ralph and I rode the bus in Dagupan which left around 10pm then we arrived in here around 2am. It would have been faster if the bus didn't make such long stopovers. Well, I had no qualms because I was asleep the whole time. I'm still tired right now. Just came from a family gathering in Project 2, then an ice cream and nacho time with my family whom I really missed..

Right now I'm just waiting for the uploads to finish. It's time to buy a new memory stick. Our digicam and PSP are fighting over a single 4gb memory stick. Grr..

I just realized that I'm liking Multiply's environment more.. Facebook is a getting a little bit crowded.. I don't want to hid people's updates all the time. I'll go back here in Multiply for the pics and blogging. :)

Well, time to get back on my feet.. Reality's been catching up with me. Sigh.

God bless, everyone. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts